Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer is going by too fast!

I haven't posted in way to long I know and I have so much to catch up on. First and best news of all is that Trevor has finished his first year at OIT and he got AMAZING grades! Made out with all A's and only 1 B and that was because he got lazy and didn't do his math homework. All this means that he has one year left of prerequisites and then he can finally apply for his program which will take two more years of school before he has an externship somewhere. I have no idea where that somewhere will be. It could be in Oregon, Utah, Washington, Alaska or maybe even somewhere on the opposite end of the country. We will just have to worry about that when the time arrives. Right now I am just counting down until we are out of Klamath Falls. I can't say I hate it here anymore, I guess its growing on me. But I think the main reason is that we have some friends here now. We have a pretty great ward, which is were I have met most of my friends down here. Come September I'm supposed to be running a half marathon in Newport with my friend Joni. Although we don't run enough so I don't think that I can be ready.... we will see. Here are some pictures of Klamath falls from our walks and other happenings.















I took all those pictures on our walks. We see pelicans and I saw a Ruddy Duck (blue bill) for the first time ever and would have been so disappointed if I didn't have my camera with me. I basically never go anywhere without my camera. Someday I want to get a really nice camera. I love taking nature shots but love talking pictures of people too. It would be awesome to really get into photography because I love it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment