Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Beginning of the Rest of My Life

Well so many people have blogs and some of them are really neat! Im not sure mine will be all that interesting but I think blogs are a good way to chronicle the things that interest you and the things that you do. I just got married so I am just now learning how to be a wife to a wonderful man, how to be a cook, and a homemaker. Its amazing all that goes into making a house feel like a home! There are so many projects that I already have in mind and I have found inspiration from so many different places already! I cant wait to show everyone.
A little background on me. I met Trevor last December and we got married the beginning of September, we knew eachother a little less than a year. But what a great year it has been. Trevor is my everything he makes me laugh, he dreams with me, we enjoy alot of the same activities, and he listens to me. We recently moved into a new apartment in a new town. Which is alot of new if you ask me. Its been an adventure getting to know a new place and getting to know eachother even better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment