Saturday, October 15, 2011

Klamath Community Craft Day- Old Window Project

Today I went to the Klamath Community Craft Day and got these two old windows, which are alot bigger than I thought that they were going to be. Anyways they are split horizontally into two panes. I have some idea already of what I would like to do with them.
My Ideas
Chalkboard
Bulletin board
calender
magnetic
picture holder

Those are my ideas but I thought I would look online anyways. Here is what I found that I liked.




This window has alot going on. It has magnets, pin board and chalkboard.
This just takes chicken wire and clothes pins.
I really really like this and someday I WILL find a window that will work for it!

Well thats the Idea. Although I really wish I had windows like the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment