Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project Kitchen- The Only Countertop

The Star above the sink I picked up at Porters. It was a sidewalk sale so it was a good price, too good to walk away from. And I'm so glad that I did pick it up because it looks perfect in the kitchen. It gives just the right amount of country touch. The main color in our kitchen is red. Which is perfect for the country theme and sunflowers are a great accent on red! I love sunflowers! Another great accent is light blue. The pictures I put up are a few of our engagement pictures that my Aunt Kristin took in front of a red wall. We had them hanging up at our wedding which was a sunflower themed wedding. As you can see the decorations in the kitchen are pretty simple. I picked up a plant box from a thrift store and it now holds are tomatoes or fruit whichever we have on hand. The basket was part of a wedding present which I put some crocheted circles in and a sunflower plate. It added a pop of color which I love!

1 comment:

  1. it's nice that the cabinets are wooden. I've always loved wood grain it furniture, especially if it's made of wood. hahaha ...

    ReplyDelete