Sunday, October 2, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's

I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's last night for the first time in my life. I've heard about it many many times but never understood the hype until last night. The funny thing is that I even own the movie. A roommate a few years ago moved out and left it behind so I sort of inherited it. I just never got around to watching it. However last night the husband and I stayed up late and ended up watching a scary movie and I am the type of person that needs to watch a feel good movie afterwards so that I dont go to bed scared so we surfed Netflix and thats when I came across Breakfast at Tiffany's. And I have to say that I was hooked almost immediately. Holly Golightly is such a complex character, seemingly so carefree but you find out slowly just how much is going on under the surface. I loved it! And the song in the movie is now on my playlist :) If you haven't seen Breakfast at Tiffany's I strongly suggest you watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment